You have a special heart for managing a nonprofit organization, and we have a special heart for nonprofits. Fund accounting, the accounting for nonprofits, is not like a for-profit organization’s accounting system. That’s why you’ll need special accounting software plus accounting professionals who know nonprofit accounting.
We work with nonprofits of all types; charitable organizations that help people, animals, the environment, or the arts, including the following sample clients: community service organizations, support for people with disabilities, chambers of commerce, membership organizations, religious groups and churches, museums, universities and schools, Kiwanis, animal rescue groups, foundations and donor-advised fund groups.
- Accounting software selection, installation, customization, and training for nonprofits.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual bookkeeping services, including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Budgeting support
- Donor management, tracking, and reporting
- Grant management, tracking, and reporting
- Payroll software selection, reporting, tax compliance, workers compensation, and other payroll management issues
- And more depending on your specific financial needs